Thursday, August 11, 2011

NOTD: NYX Girls Sweetest Pink + Dynamic Glitter

Today I paired two polishes from the NYX Girls collection - Sweetest Pink & Dynamic Glitter for an accent nail. I have to say that I am super impressed with the quality of these NYX polishes, they are $1.99 each (& in some areas only 99 cents). They are so worth it. I would compare Sweetest Pink to a good dupe for OPI's Mod About You, which is one of my all time favorite OPI polishes. I applied 3 coats, but you could get away with 2 if you wanted too. I applied the Dynamic Glitter which has a lavender tint to it with lots of silver holo glitter and some circular larger silver sparkles as well. I really like this glitter & with 1 coat my accent nail was complete. I think it'd be a bit too much on every nail, but that's up to you. The 1st photo was taken in sunlight & the next 2 were taken inside.





X0



No comments:

Post a Comment