Monday, August 15, 2011

China Glaze Sea Spray + OPI Crown Me Already

I am sorry this post is so short, but I was out of work most of last week & today I'm sick and so behind that this post will be kind of short. But, tonight I am going to be swatching away, with lots to post for you this week. Today's NOTD is China Glaze Sea Spray with OPI's Crown Me Already as an accent nail. I LOVE both of these colors. Sea Spray is just gorgeous & one of my favorites, it's from the spring Anchor's Away Collection & from the first time I spotted it online, I knew it would be one of my favorites. OPI's Crown Me Already has also become a fast favorite. It is very pigmented and really a stand out glitter, sparkle, silver foil explosion! I recommend purchasing both of these. Crown Me Already if you don't already know is from the new OPI Miss America collection. Definitely want to try the others from that collection, when my finances are back on track. Anyways, Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment