Tuesday, August 9, 2011

China Glaze ~ Shocking Pink + Wet-n-Wild ~ Party of Five

My inspiration for this duo was Deborah Lippman's Candy Shop. I am 100% aware that this does not look like Candy Shop, but I thought the combo came out alright. Definitely not for everyday where, but if you have a cutesy event to go to, it works great! I wore this while handing out shots at my boyfriend's uncle's club. It seemed fitting and matched my outfit, it also stood out great with the black lights.

China Glaze Shocking Pink is my favorite nail polish - especially for toes! It is long lasting and is really easy to apply. I topped this with Wet-n-Wild's Party of Five Glitters nail polish. It is an awesome dupe and I love it! It does however take some efforts to get the sparkles off of the brush, but I love the colors in the glitter & I think it's a great, affordable dupe in comparison to the real thing!

 

^Party of Five Glitters ~ Wet-N-Wild^



X0

No comments:

Post a Comment